Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey 2112...

I told you I'd go back out and get my limit

Got my 5 in about 2 hours on the S. shore. Great conditions with low tide, decent winds, and gin-clear water. No big girls, just keepers from 15-17". I gigged my last 2 within a minute of each other, and of course there were another 2 within 20', and both were bigger. No matter, can't complain since I had my limit so I "gigged" them with the camera

Nice going Yan! Sounds like we need to get out there with a wading nets again
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Well done !! Nice pics. Now, we'll see if 2112 will rise to the challenge !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice job! That would be pretty cool if you saw that flounder pop that finger mullet right in front of it.

Comment

Great pics Yan.....
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Very Nice!! Cool Pics!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

good report...like the circle of flounder!!!
              Captain Glenn Stevens
              Coastal Guide Service
              www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Kick arse pictures dude... Nice catch as well...

Comment

2112 if you need a partner let me know I got the "eye" thanks again for the fun arse trip last month. Let go fish if nothing else!!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                    I told you I'd go back out and get my limit

Got my 5 in about 2 hours on the S. shore. Great conditions with low tide, decent winds, and gin-clear water. No big girls, just keepers from 15-17". I gigged my last 2 within a minute of each other, and of course there were another 2 within 20', and both were bigger. No matter, can't complain since I had my limit so I "gigged" them with the camera

Great pic. You have raised the bar. gotta get pic of them on bottom. Awesome!!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I am a defeated, sulking shell of my former self...at least till next Spring! Haha!
                      PS, Yan.
                      You suck!
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Originally posted by 2112 View Post
                        I am a defeated, sulking shell of my former self...at least till next Spring! Haha!
                        PS, Yan.
                        You suck!

Comment

Working...
                        X