Jetties? Anyone make it out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jetties? Anyone make it out there?

Has anyone made a run to the Jetties recently? I've heard there are some big fish being caught out there right now...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Stupid Work!!!!
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I wish..

I want to go bad, but I need to work on my house this weekend..

Sunday may be an option..

Comment

I went out there last weekend, and fished off of the jetty on friday. There was pretty steady action with spanish mackrel and there were quite a few jacks running around there...hooked up to one, but broke me off after a couple of minutes working with him. Then on saturday we took a boat out toward the end of the jetty and caught so many reds we couldnt count them. well over 100, went through 40lbs of bait and had to come home before 1pm. If you get the chance to get out there GO FOR IT! things look promising right now!!

Comment

Comment

here are a few pics from this weekend, we were into them so heavy we didnt stop to take too many pictures....too much fun reelin' em' in!!!

Comment

..and here is one of a spanish that I caught. get out there and catch your share!!!

Comment

Nice shots!! Tooth, e-mail me your photos and I'll resize them to something larger.. You can barely see them.... photos(at)fishwestend.com

Comment

Working...
                X