Quick Redfish hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Redfish hunt

After the hard time we had catching quality reds Saturday. I decided to make a quick wade this am to see if I could find a few. Jumped in on the S Shoreline at 6:45. The wind was blowing about 15 when I jumped in and was about 25 within 30 minutes. I got my first blow up at about 8:00. Out of the water about 9:00.
    Only got 4 blow up's, but caught 2 of them. They were 21" and 27". Fished the Clown SS Jr the entire time.
    I wish I could have stayed longer but I had to get to work. I had just found them when I had to leave.

sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Nice!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

WTG Chip!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice pics Chip, thx for your message, wish I could have been there

Comment

WTG hammer!!!!im going too see if my ringer was turned off cuz
          i didnt see your call!!!!
          Captain Glenn Stevens
          Coastal Guide Service
          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

STOP!!!!!!! Hamma Time.... Nice pictures homey.... The old lady going to be happy REDS ON THE HALF SHELL do you smell what the Hamma's cookin....
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the report Chip, why to get out there today.
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

nice, my brother and dad did pretty good this morning also on the south shoreline
                Boats and hoes.

Comment

very nice...I'll take two quality reds on top any day of the week!
                  sigpic

Comment

Way to go Chip-my phone musta been off also-no call here. Nice catching and pics-thanks!
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice Chip! I'm looking for some reds for the soup pot but can't find 'em.

Comment

Nice quickey trip.
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                          Nice Chip! I'm looking for some reds for the soup pot but can't find 'em.
                          They are on the S Shoreline WAY back in the marsh!
                          sigpic
                          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

nice report on a lousy day. which bay and is this south shore accesable by boat or truck.
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                              nice report on a lousy day. which bay and is this south shore accesable by boat or truck.
                              West Bay by truck or boat. You can walk in just about anywhere and find reds in the marsh. Just got to be in the right place at the right time. There is some nice marsh back at the end of Sportsman road.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X