10/27 Giggin Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/27 Giggin Report

This is my first post on WEA, but I know a few of ya'll from other forums.

Man I got skunked last night! Covered many miles scouting and covering new area (for me at least) looking for clear water but found it too late. I finally went to my honey hole and found gin clear water. Got there about 0030 and high tide was at 0118 so I'm thinking the slack tide is was got me. Either that or those fresh footprints I saw!

Did manage to snatch up a couple of Stone Crabs and get some nice crushers though.

Good work! Love me some stone crabs! I think MilkJug might have beat you to the flounder
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Yeah I think so too, I'm actually very curious if I really did back fish his spot!

Comment

Thanks for the report ScubaRu
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Welcome to the site!

I'm guessing you're a diver. Do you ever spearfish?

You didn't back-gig me, I drove up around 11 and was heading home by 2 without seeing another soul the whole time.

Those stonies have some meaty claws. I haven't seen one of those since my oystering trips last winter.

Comment

Welcome ScubaRu. Great first report-keep em coming.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yeah I spearfish as often as I can, this past summer I didn't make it out much or do any tournaments though.

Comment

good report thanks look forward to more.
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Yeah I spearfish as often as I can
                  Hell yeah, we need more spearos on the site! We should try and get a trip together next summer.

Comment

MJ is going Sunday night-he's using red lights so GW can't spot him as easily.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Hehe, technically, I could just go with my light and a fishing rod with a fat trebel hook and snag 'em. Still hook and line Mr. warden

Comment

Find a big girl, drag a big honking 12" mullet in front of her face, turn off the light and wait. Any flounder in th 20 " class can easily handle large mullet because I've gigged them with large mullet still in there gullet...hey that rymes!
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Working...
                        X