Bigfoot Hunters in Oklahoma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigfoot Hunters in Oklahoma

This just shows why folks like Obama get elected-there are some major dumazzes in this world and here's at least 3 of the dumbest:

On a casual Saturday night hunt for Bigfoot (a.k.a. Sasquatch) in Rogers County, Okla., a "barking noise" spooked one hunter and he “jerked and shot his friend in the back,” authorities there told a local television station.

And that was just the beginning of the trouble for the hunters and their families and in the end three arrests were made in the incident.

The 21-year-old alleged shooter was arrested for reckless conduct with a firearm and obstruction, NewsOn6.com reported. And the victim of the shooting is expected to survive.

The alleged shooter’s father-in-law compounded the trouble when he allegedly threw the suspect’s rifle in a pond in an attempt to hide evidence. The father-in-law was a felon and wasn’t supposed to have a firearm, so the 53-year-old was charged with “felon in possession of a firearm and destruction of evidence.”

Then the shooter’s wife got into trouble when she apparently told police both hunters had been shot by someone else. She was charge with obstruction.

"The aggravating part of this whole deal is that their dishonesty wasted several man hours of not only the Rogers County Sheriff's Office, but our partners at the Tulsa County Sheriff's Office," Rogers County Sheriff Scott Walton told NewsOn6.

The hunters may have been encouraged to hunt for the mysterious and possibly mythical beast because of a recent rash of news stories centered on a group’s claim to have Bigfoot DNA.

The Sasquatch Genome Project trotted out video footage of Bigfoot wondering around and sleeping in the woods at a news conference last month and also claimed to have tested “111 specimens of Sasquatch hair, blood, skin and other tissue types.”

They’re a type of people, they’re a human-hybrid, we believe. And all of the DNA evidence points to that. And they can allude us, so if you get [footage] at all, it can be fleeting,” Melba Ketchum, who has led the Sasquatch Genome Project, told ABC affiliate WFAA.

IS KETCHUM TALKING ABOUT THE IDIOTS IN THE ARTICLE? I BET AT THE FAMILY RE-UNION, THE MOST COMMON SAYING IS "MY YOU SURE HAVE A PURDY MOUF." AND ONCE IN A WHILE YA HEAR "GET OFFA ME MA, YUR CRUSHIN MY MARLBOROS."

Hey REELTIME: You weren't in Oklahoma lately were ya?
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Sounds like the family gene pool isn't that far down the line from bigfoot's .
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sounded like one of draft-dodger dick---- Cheney's hunts.

Comment

Now that's funny!!!!
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Yeah. How 'bout them election results from last night. Come on' catch the flick up!

Comment

The TPer's will swing into the Independent Party and free up our 2 party system once again for the moderates to once again run the country. I like Chris Christy and he is a moderate that will draw lots of votes. But up against a good moderate or conservative dem like Hillary, he's toast.
            Gotta start working and donating to get Texas blue once again!!! With possibly that 3rd party it will happen!!!

Comment

The tea baggers will fry Christies beach ball ***. I want hildago Cruz Jr.

Comment

...........to read me some Dr. Seuss stories.

Comment

HeHeHeHe!!!

Comment

Liberty county had the most sightings of Bigfoot at one time. Not sure about now.

Comment

No I'm in Saskatchewan... catch me if you can... I'm at home with the crud.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                        No I'm in Saskatchewan... catch me if you can... I'm at home with the crud.

sent from my taxpayer-funded sail phone and yes the government is tapped into my talk
                        Get well, Chris. We need to go catch in'.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
                          Get well, Chris. We need to go catch in'.
                          OK. Maybe not.

Comment

oh I'm well now.. but let me tell you something about food poisoning.. that will stop a giant in his footsteps. re: I got that Louisiana yeah I need some cheap cigarettes I don't want to go there because the fishing is great

I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

...you guys and Gals might think that "Bigfoot" or the "Lou Garouu" might be a myth or some BS......BUT....I tell you if you have ever been walking along on a dark night and ever have that certain member here onsite pop up outa no where when you are concentrating on stabbing a Flattie...

Well, you haven't had the crap scared outa you yet!!

Comment

Working...
                              X