Mallard Hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mallard Hole

I was looking at the surfcam a few weeks back and saw these pics. I'm going to stop scouting the marsh and start scouting Valeros so I can get my limit of greenheads on Saturday.

They've always been over there! They come in and out by the Valero there at Heards & 61st street. They be local Offats Bayou ducks
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Ahh, that's the one I was thinking. I know it isn't the Valero on the E. end or near the Wal-Mart. Pretty cool. Mallard sausage-fest though, haha.

Comment

Mr ducks

Use some bread balled onto a treble hook and some 40# test-that's the Elmer Fudd way to be "bery, bery quiet, it's duck season" and no kaboom blast or steel shot in the meat-they may sqawk a little (until ya ring its neck), but make dang good grilling or gumbo.
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thats why I really have no huge desire to hunt mallards. They're damn near domesticated

Comment

It looks like they'd follow you home

Comment

Bait the area with donut and kolache crumbs and castnet them when they bunch up.
              Be sure to wear that new fangled camo,.......red and white strips,.....dem ducks are blinded by it. LOL

Comment

The way they are chasing that guy it looks to me like that might be a flock of gay drakes........ So if you go over there you might want to watch your booty.......
                Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I would let them chase me all the way to the kitchen

Comment

Working...
                  X