texas vs osu cowboys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• texas vs osu cowboys

this game is gonna be a big test for texas.texas better bring there A game because if they play like they did{offense}they could lose this one..........GO HORNS
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Agreed...this is a much bigger game than many realize...OSU plays us close up there...hopefully Colt is now back on track
    sigpic

Comment

playing in stillwater i think is much worse than playing in college station.

Comment

Stillwater and CS sux. Horns win by at least 14 points-you can bank on it.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Playing in Stillwater will be tough. Horns will pull it out.
          Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

Texas offense came around at Mizz last weekend and they kicked the dog snot out of them.

They should've been ranked #1 after last weekend but the media has this lovefest for the SEC, Alabama and Florida w/ their cant do anything wrong savior jeebus at QB.

I dont think this game will be close. I sure hope not.

Comment

I agree with JT-Horns got screwed by the Obama Media and should be #1. Game will NOT be close-Horns are PO'd about rating and gonna kick cowboy azz.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

jt you are dead on with the media's love for the sec.........thats funny robalo........breaking news ......obama wins national championship

Comment

should be a good one, horns will start out slow like usual, then bust out a win by 21
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

the big burn't orange machine keeps on rolling........can you say national champions..........hook'em horns

Comment

Now if LSU beats Alabama and then Florida loses the SEC title game, then we'd be No. 1 and no BCS baloney this year like last year. I can't believe USC is ranked as high as they are after the big time loss to Oregon. What's up with that (Obama Media????), maybe they'll win the Nobel Peace Prize in 2010 also!!!

GO HORNS!!!!

Comment

And OU still sucks.

Comment

Working...
                        X