1st deer EVER

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1st deer EVER

I know yall are some seasoned hunters..But... I killed my first doe ever last weekend. I've heard the stories of the 'fever' but I really had NO idea. It was awesome, I thought I was going to have a heart attack! But I got her, and she dropped right where she stood! Can't wait to get back out there and do it again!
    MCT

Congrats!!!!!!!

What method of hunting were you using, bow or gun?
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I shot it with my son's youth .243 we are on an MLD lease, so our season starts early.

Comment

Way to go! Still looking for my first large mammal You have some good eatin' ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrschasintail View Post
          I shot it with my son's youth .243 we are on an MLD lease, so our season starts early.
          Kewl, I was just seeing if you were one of us bowhunters or not.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Ummm beer. Oh, she said "deer". nevermind.

Good going MCT!
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

COngrats....well done!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

very nice!
                We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I know yall are some seasoned hunters..But... I killed my first doe ever last weekend. I've heard the stories of the 'fever' but I really had NO idea. It was awesome, I thought I was going to have a heart attack! But I got her, and she dropped right where she stood! Can't wait to get back out there and do it again!
                  MCT
                  gotta smear blood from ur first kill on your face!! haha very nice

Comment

Congrats on the first kill!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

good job...........doe taste better than uncle buck
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

MCT
                        Congrats!
                        If you think that doe got your heart going, wait til you put your crosshairs on a nice buck. Ain't nothing like it
                        XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

A big Congrats!!!! if you ever lose that feeling it is time to stop hunting. I love guiding people and watching them freak out before the kill. It is actually a bigger rush than shooting them yourself. Where are you guys hunting?
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

About 20 miles North of Jasper.

Comment

Working...
                            X