Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can you buy Corkys?

Title says it all... Thanks

at Mr. Browns house. Call him up and stop by. You will be glad and broke.

Comment

its best to go to the shop and get them.do a search on the web for corky lures and you will get his website addy.you can mail order them too.not sure if FTU or Marburgers carries them
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I know for sure FTU doesn't carry them. Just stop by his house, its about a 2 minute drive from FTU.

Comment

marburgers doesnt carry them either..
          Boats and hoes.

Comment

Pauls house is the only place tell mirrolure starts selling them.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

They will be everywhere soon since Mirrolure bought him out.
              STOP BY HIS HOUSE AND MEET THE LEGEND BEFORE HE STOPS SELLING THEM. It will be worth it.
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Last week he made pink and pearl/char. back. Bought 22 with a few other colors thrown in and some soft plastics. They were on vacation all this week. Back home next week.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yea, thats why I asked... I went to his website and didnt see a "find dealer." Kudo's to him for being bought by mirrolure.

Have you guys ever tried the "storm" lures that basically uses the same idea? I saw a bunch at Bass Pro in the Dollar bin.

Comment

Originally posted by sfef84 View Post
                    Yea, thats why I asked... I went to his website and didnt see a "find dealer." Kudo's to him for being bought by mirrolure.

Have you guys ever tried the "storm" lures that basically uses the same idea? I saw a bunch at Bass Pro in the Dollar bin.
                    They are in the dollar bin for a reason! Pay the $6/ea.....They are worth every penny!
                    sigpic
                    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                      They are in the dollar bin for a reason! Pay the $6/ea.....They are worth every penny!
                      I agree hammer Piece of junk.
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

After seing the flounder that greentide caught today. I need mr. Browns phone number to get some corky's. I don't want to steal fuzzy's or wait till next year.please pm me thanks.....chris
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

713-946-9188

Soule and myself were in there 3 days ago. He still has plenty of good colors in Fatboys, original Devils, big devils, and the originals Corky. Some other stuff aswell.

AQUA PIMP
                          AQUA PIMP......
                          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                            713-946-9188

soule and myself were in there 3 days ago. He still has plenty of good colors in fatboys, original devils, big devils, and the originals corky. Some other stuff aswell.

Aqua pimp

thanks aqua pimp
                            I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                              After seing the flounder that greentide caught today. I need mr. Browns phone number to get some corky's. I don't want to steal fuzzy's or wait till next year.please pm me thanks.....chris
                              Getcha a pink sinkin fatboy!
                              Don't be a Nancy!
                              If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                              X