Duck OPENER!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck OPENER!

I am PUMPED about tomorrow. All my friends are saying "Which Halloween party are you going to?" Party!? I'm going to bed by 10pm This front has me even more excited. Heck, it doesn't even matter if I see any tomorrow, I just want to be out there chillin' as the marsh comes alive. You pot-lickin, sky-busting, hen-killing water-swatters better keep your distance!

Me and the the Pimp are gonna wake the chit out of you tomorrow while running shorelines looking for trout and reds. Ha ha.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
      I am PUMPED about tomorrow. All my friends are saying "Which Halloween party are you going to?" Party!? I'm going to bed by 10pm This front has me even more excited. Heck, it doesn't even matter if I see any tomorrow, I just want to be out there chillin' as the marsh comes alive. You pot-lickin, sky-busting, hen-killing water-swatters better keep your distance!

I remember those day's, now a day's I would rather stay in bed next to a warm body, but I still like to go ever now and then. Hope you knock'em dead. Good luck.
      A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

So Yan, did you get any?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
        X