• Show
Clear All

• cool pics from my recent tuna trip

Figured you guys would like these

Flying fish

Small Yellow Fin

Big 85lb Yellow fin
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Wow, those flying fish are gorgeous. I love seeing them take off in front of the bow.

Nice tuna too. Get that grill hot.

Thanks for sharing the pics.

Comment

Nice pics!! Congrats on the Tuna!

Comment

Did you go out of Galveston? Cody & Bailey both are deckhands on the Capt. John... They do Tuna trips been looking to get a BIG group together lol
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Love the flying fish picture.
          NoBama

Comment

That flying fish is some good bait,when i work out on the rigs we would go down to the plus 10 and catch them .
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Sushi

Comment

That looks like a lot of fun! I would love to go offshore sometime.....When we going Glenn?
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Awesome -- Really cool pics!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Very nice...85 pounds is fantastic...
                    sigpic

Comment

Way to go Bryan-was wondering how your trip went. Mmmmm good.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

soon grasshoppa...i mean Hamma
                        Captain Glenn Stevens
                        Coastal Guide Service
                        www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Hey Glenn:

We need to double up sometime for an offshore trip. I have a 23' Robalo (blue T-top with only the "O" on the side and twin 115 Mercs), my brother has that 22' Grady Cuddy with 225 Verado you've seen in Jam Beach canals. My back is out and brother has bad back also, but after X-mas, we should be walking OK!!! With no snaps and no amberjacks, not a lotta reason to go offshore anymore (Gad Dang NMFS and Gulf Council).
                          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
                          X