new rod and reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rod and reel

im getting a new reel, have any of yall ever fished with a bantam curado shimano cu200? im thinking bout putting it on a kistler 6"6 carbon steel rod. any feedback greatly appreciated

Curado is a great reel. It will las a Long time!
    Kenny loves his Kistlers. Sounds like a nice rig!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

yeah i think i might wait till christmas but i dont know if i can actually wait that long.

Comment

Go Ahead

You have our permission to buy it now, then get something else for Christmas. Tis the season
        Fishwhisperer

Comment

Are you talking about a used reel???? That's what they called the Curado when they first hit the market. I could name a few rods that would be good. If you want lite and not very expensive, come see me at the boat show at teh Rodsmiths booth. I will hook you up with a super lite rod for under a buck fifty!!
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Originally posted by shallowist View Post
            Are you talking about a used reel???? That's what they called the Curado when they first hit the market. I could name a few rods that would be good. If you want lite and not very expensive, come see me at the boat show at teh Rodsmiths booth. I will hook you up with a super lite rod for under a buck fifty!!
            Troutmaster lite??????? I picked one up there last year and I love it!!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
              Troutmaster lite??????? I picked one up there last year and I love it!!
              X2 on the troutmaster lite.got 3 of them and thats all i use.
              Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

I have a great rod suggestions for you, but then again I am biased.

Comment

Very nice!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                  X