Hall's Bayou Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hall's Bayou Today

My son and I are getting ready to head down to Hall's to do a little pre-fishing for the tourney next weekend. I'll be giving my new Texas Bayou Bug jigs their first test run and will let you know how they did when we get home.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

good luck!
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Good luck and give report . Take several of those lures . If you are anything like me , it will get hopelessly snagged on the first cast and you will have to break it off . You will be fine after that is out of the way .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Well it was a tough day on Hall's. Water was 2.5 to 3 feet lower than normal and very muddy. We were able to grind out 8-10 bass and 3 of them were solid keepers. The Texas Bayou Bug accounted for only 2 fish and one lost fish and one miss. Even though I only caught two on it they were both keepers which is what we want next weekend for the tournament, so I'll have one on and throwing it hard..... As for the video, the fish didn't bite until after noon so the battery was dead before we caught most of the fish, but I did get the first Texas Bayou Bug on tape. Oh when I yell it is a real good bass on the tape, it is for Hall's.....LOL

I want to tell everyone about the new jigs I've received from Norris Custom Jigs. The are called the Texas Bayou Bug, and they do catch bass in Texas Bayous!!!
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice vid Derek.....water was kinda dirty...and it still proved productive. Hopefully it will clear up and come up some for ya.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X