Sunday GIG!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday GIG!

Gigging trip planned for Sunday evening... Arrive SLP around dark, leave before midnight...

I have spots for 2-3 guys

Let me know if your interested; spots will fill up fast...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I think Jt and myself will be down there aswell (depending on the wind). Plan is to stick a few Flounder then hit the Trout at first light Monday morning. Will half to meet up for a beer.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Man, I wish I could go...might be on a plane though.

When is the flounder run? I hope I don't miss it....

Comment

Originally posted by John Galt View Post
        Man, I wish I could go...might be on a plane though.

When is the flounder run? I hope I don't miss it....
        Should last for a couple months with a few moving now more as this cold front drives them out of the bay and on into the winter.... I think some are just now starting to see Roe in there filets...

AQUA- Let me know if yall wanna meet up... Might get out there around 8 then start gigging til late... I have to leave early (11PM or so) got work early Monday and need to be back at least by midnight or shortly there after. I'll PM you my cell.

Comment

Will do...... I'll give you a shout Sunday for sure.

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Might be able to come. Dont count me in yet, I gotta see whats happening. If your spots are taken, then tell me to sc#w off. Haha
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Comment

Let me know if you can make it...

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                  Should last for a couple months with a few moving now more as this cold front drives them out of the bay and on into the winter.... I think some are just now starting to see Roe in there filets...

AQUA- Let me know if yall wanna meet up... Might get out there around 8 then start gigging til late... I have to leave early (11PM or so) got work early Monday and need to be back at least by midnight or shortly there after. I'll PM you my cell.
                  You think there will be more trips in the future? I've been with you, probably know what I'm doing but don't know how to find the places that hold fish.

Comment

Of course there will be more trips!

Comment

I promise, I cleaned a 20" fish about 1 and 1/2 month back that had already had a dececint roe sac developing...I'll point my son your way to this thread and if he's got any sense he'll at least make a show and report back to me what you guys are like. He's only 23 with a lot of endurance and carrys a back back wired in serries (2 deer Feeder batteries) to power a 50wt underwatwer light,,, he doesn't miss much and has been trained very well, thank you very much. Every shot, siting still or on the run is in the gill plates.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                      Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

He's welcome to come... Sounds like my setup but I haven't ran them in series... I carry an extra battery I'm 26, he'll fit right in... I'll PM you the information...

Comment

Working...
                        X