468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gigged this morning-got 4; November 1st, got 6.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gigged this morning-got 4; November 1st, got 6.

Gigged four Obama supporters this morning-after I cleaned the guts outta them, there was nothing left.

On November 1st trip, I gigged 6 but after cleaning them, all I got was some 30" rims, a book of food stamps, higher taxes and a family of murderers and gang members from the Honduras moved in next door into Section 8 Housing paid for by the Obama gummint.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Did you find a Obama Phone?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Yeah I was awarded free handouts of bait, beer & a government issued cell phone
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice hook check out this video on Solcialized medicine. G rated
        Attached Files
        NoBama

Comment

2112:

I think they pawned their gummint free cellphones-I did notice some little white rock looking stuff and a glass tube with soot all over it-crushed those into the mud-dang, that was prolly crack and I could have sold it or traded for a free gummint phone-shucks.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            2112:

I think they pawned their gummint free cellphones-I did notice some little white rock looking stuff and a glass tube with soot all over it-crushed those into the mud-dang, that was prolly crack and I could have sold it or traded for a free gummint phone-shucks.
            ...Or traded it to 007 for a gift certificate.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

You better go gut 'em again. They got health care now. B&P

Comment

Working...
              X