buoy37 Has a Favor to Ask of the FWE Tribe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buoy37 Has a Favor to Ask of the FWE Tribe

I just had breakfast/lunch at the Waffle House in Seabrook. Of course the place was humping and everyone was busy. I was solo, so I took a seat at the counter. I overheard a guy making a complaint about the noise level of the staff. Dude, it is Waffle House. The orders are hollered out loud. He requested a phone number to make a complaint. I requested the same number to give a compliment. I told the waitresses I bet I could get 10 positive phone calls to his 1 negative.

I only ask this favor of you all because the staff was really busting their humps and this guy was putting the crew in a bad mood. These women are hard working mothers that earn what they have. I did my best to leave there with everyone in a better mood. When asked if I needed anything else, l joking asked the waitress to "keep the volume down."

Calling this number will only take 3 minutes. Leaving your contact info is optional.

1-877-992-3353

Prompt 3

Store# 1381

You can sweeten the deal by having breakfast or lunch there tomorrow and leave a "fat" tip and a smile behind.

Thanks in advace to those willing to defend those that are willing to work hard.

buoy

Good for you!

Comment

Done.
      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Natalie took my call and for sure I'm in full support of any food service workers at any food establishment.
        They deserve respect and decent wages for what they all do. Gotta make a point of going there before Christmas.
        "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

I love sitting at the counter at dennys and places like that. you get to here all the gossip about the place and then some. lol
          the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
          X