Blockade Runners Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runners Sunday

Heading out on Sunday morning to get some work done on the place. Was going to try Saturday, but the forecast changed a bit and Sunday looks much better. Planning to stick some tin on the roof and get the kitchen cleaned out. Perhaps try out a new toy to jet some pilings in for a new dock too. Hoping 007 can join us. Anybody else looking for some good dirty fun, let me know. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Sandy, I might paddle my Yak on over to your place... Where is your camp? I've only been up Titlum once...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

If you go into the mouth from the SLP side, we are the only camp on the Mud Island side and the last one on the bayou. It would be on your starboard coming up from SLP. If we had a dock, I'd be heading out now and spend the whole weekend out there. Without a dock, I worry about the windy days and the boat banging around.
      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Fenders.... Fenders....

Comment

If we can get a dock started this weekend, I'll be able to spend the night starting the weekend of holloween.

Comment

Trying to get 007 down there, but he's transportationally challenged at the moment. Me, the honcho Glenn, and my good friend from 2cool VJER Vic are heading out via Galveston in the morning. Hope to see Coe paddle up in his yak. We'll be sticking a roof on, putting a new dock up, and trying to use some of the great material we've got now.

Comment

I have 30 cell numbers for that guy... which one is the right one!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                I have 30 cell numbers for that guy... which one is the right one!?!?
                Who are you talking about goofy??
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

YOU!

Comment

Mike is having an argument with his cell carrier, so he's landline only right now.

Comment

Working...
                    X