Hello. New form La Porte

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello. New form La Porte

Hello everybody. I just signed on here after reading this forum for about a month now. I signed on so i can see the pictures and do searches. Im from La Porte. I just got a 12ft v-hull jon boat. so i hope to do some fishing in the Tiki Bay, Jones Bay area some time soon. I have a friend who fishes under the Causway at night and just kills the trout. We are going ou to night as a matter of fact.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi.

NoBama

Comment

welcome,and good luck tonight.
      Make sure you post up a report and some pics.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcom aboard!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Wecome to the site, I found it to be very helpful and some outstanding reporting!

I too am from the La Porte area, maybe 1 day a meet & Greet!

wd

Comment

Welcome Aboard.Good catching to you
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

i'll do that. but we decided to go tomorrow, and make a whole day and night of it. but i sure will post a report...thanks.

Comment

sure..........i actually live in baytown right now. but i grew up in la porte, and am a ture la potion at heart. my wife and i are trying like heck to get out of baytown and back to la porte. my father-in-law lives on a creek/cut right there at sylvian beach. seeing as how i dont have a trailer for my jon boat, i will be pushing out there and fishing off the curently disabled sylvian beach pier. just tie up to the end. im even thinking of getting a light and doing some night fishing there.

Comment

Attached Files
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Welcome !!
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

welcome!
                        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                        X