west matty saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• west matty saturday

i decided to run west and avoid the east bay crowds. it wasn't happening there. i waded phillips and picked up 4 small trout (non keepers) and decided to leave when the two dolphins showed up and decided to have sex in my cove!! they move alot of water!! we found some birds on the north shoreline and drifted along picking up several dinks and one keeper. we came back in and while trying to load the boat on the trailer it got stuck in reverse. it started in reverse, not neutral, and stayed in reverse. i couldn't get it to go in forward, just reverse faster.. we drifted it to the bank and were able to walk it around and got it on the trailer. that would have been a long ride in in reverse had it happened earlier. it's back at busha's !! i hope to get it to bayou vista in the next week when it's fixed.
    michelle

You're lucky it broke when it did, I'm sure Busha will have you fixed up soon. . Sounds like the most excitement you had was the dophins. Hopefully we'll get a cold front soon to drop the water out.

Comment

Call me and let's go some afternoon soon. You can come pick me up at the main canal!
      "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

That sucks,, Glad you got back safely it could have been a long day...
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

bummer.hope you get it fixed.one thing about being stuck in reverse is where ever you go,youve already been there
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

thanks for the report ladies
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Working...
            X