Storm Wild Eye Mullet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storm Wild Eye Mullet

Went over to Bass Pro Shops for the hell of it today and they had Storm Wild Eye suspending Mullet on sale for a buck each. Anyone ever use em? Guess it's their take on the Corky -- just wondering if they worked as well?
    Attached Files
    Shut up and FISH!!

Nothing works as well as a corky! If they suspend, they will not work the same as a corky, but more like a mirrolure. Try it and let us know.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

The eyes fall of real easy, I would also replace the hooks on them asap

Comment

Originally posted by TTU Wader View Post
        The eyes fall of real easy, I would also replace the hooks on them asap
        What kind of hooks do you guys recommend? Also I'll probably cut a slit in the bottom center of a few of the baits and glue a tiny bit of extra weight inside so they'll sink a little quicker.
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

They have no rattle either. I saw them at BP yesterda abd they come with extra hooks. I like the vmc strongs.
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I prefer the real Corky myself. The eyes do fall off real easy like Alex said and I don't like the way the nose on them bends. Bends way to easy. But I have caught fish on them and it don't hurt the wallet as bad if you lose one.

AQUA PIMP
            AQUA PIMP......
            "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
              What kind of hooks do you guys recommend? Also I'll probably cut a slit in the bottom center of a few of the baits and glue a tiny bit of extra weight inside so they'll sink a little quicker.
              ................If you want to add weight to it, stick a nail in it. You can also add a rattle to it too. They are a cheap knock-off of the corkies.

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
                I prefer the real Corky myself. The eyes do fall off real easy like Alex said and I don't like the way the nose on them bends. Bends way to easy. But I have caught fish on them and it don't hurt the wallet as bad if you lose one.

AQUA PIMP
                amen brutha well said
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

If you get hooks, VMC are the way to go.

Comment

Thanks fellas!
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

The only ones I've bought have been the glow because they glow better than the corky. The absolute best glow " corky " was the Producers .
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                      X