Chocolate 11-7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate 11-7

Me and my brother got a little bit of a late start saturday morning but it didnt seem to matter. We got to the ramp around 8:00 and were off to look for some birds. The first flock had 3 boats on them but just a short ways down was another flock with no boats. We immediatley started hooking up with a few keepers mixed in. The birds hardly moved for the first bit but when they moved off we just kept drifting the flat and were picking up fish pretty consistantly. When the wind picked up and my brother started getting sea sick so we moved over by the entrance of halls to explorer since Ive never been over there and find calmer water for my bro. We got a couple here and there but no keepers. All in all a fun day with steady action.
    Attached Files

Nice Stringer Fellas!!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Nice report......Thanks,
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Btw thats my brother with ridiculous sunglasses. He forgot his at home so he bought those at a gas station on the way. I made sure to give him plenty of shat haha.

Comment

There has been numerous reports like yours coming in from chocolate....

It happening there
          FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

Comment

nice job.congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good going ! Thanks for reporting in.
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice job man! We saw that group working the birds but we decided to hit up the shoreline. Great report man.

Comment

Nice catch and good times with your brother! What were yall using for bait?

Comment

We were throwing pumpkin/chart and plum/chart tails

Comment

Thanks for the report and pics. Good job.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice chocolate fish!
                        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice report and NASCAR sunglasses!!!!LOL
                          Captain Glenn Stevens
                          Coastal Guide Service
                          www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Thanks for the report. Nice fish and I do like the NASCAR shades. You have to do what you have to do in order to keep from going blind out there.
                            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

COCO is producing some nice stringers. The reports are all very similuar with the same results... Nice yob gents....
                              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                              X