Pay Back are a......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pay Back are a......

B!7(h............That big ole 7 pointer that messed with me during bow season decided to continue our little game, but he lost. That's what happens when you mess with a redneck....... I'll give y'all the full story later, I'm getting stuff ready to head back up to hunt the rest of the week.
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

and this is why the indians lost the war.....
    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

btw, nice buck
      XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Good shot!!! it looks like he dropped where he stood... Congrates on the kill....
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Bad ask Bounty nice one!
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

VErey Nice......Way to get him!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice kill! Looks like East Texas there in the background. How much did he weigh?

Comment

<-- Jealous

Nice one Derek.

Comment

Nice, good job
                  "Team Waist Deep"

Comment

Killer deer!! What did he age and score. Nice mass on the base of the beam. Have you seen that spike again?
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                      Killer deer!! What did he age and score. Nice mass on the base of the beam. Have you seen that spike again?
                      I aged him on the hoof as 4.5 to 5.5, but the guy doing the euro mount for me is going to age him by his teeth so I'll know for sure. He didn't score but 118 7/8 but I'm proud of him. The big spike hasn't showed his face in a while, he knows he got lucky and I think he just isn't brave enough to go another round

I did add a doe to this year's venison supply yesterday morning so from here on out it is all about mister big spike. Even if I have to wait and take him with my blackpowder rifle.
                      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Hammer those spikes. Nice deer.
                        Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

good going Derek way to stay with it!
                          MANVEL MOB

Comment

here spickey spike.
                            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Well spikey never showed the rest of the week......

I know he is still there because my neighbor saw him yesterday morning. He was headed my way so he let him pass to see if I could get him. That's what I call a good neighbor....but spikey never showed his face at my blind. He'll mess up sooner or later and catch a .270.......

Comment

Working...
                              X