Opening weekend in Cotulla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening weekend in Cotulla

Well made it down to Cotulla fryday night,sit in the stand four times and never seen a deer.I think the full moon and the heat had them running more at night.The only thing that lost air this weekend was a hog my nieghbor shot ,Im geussing it wieghed about 200.
    Attached Files
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

good for the freezer.
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

yep that where hes at waiting on his buddy the deer>

Comment

I'm in the stand rite now in fredericksburg very slow here too too much green grass and acorns they won't move although I did catch a nice nine pointer slippin will post report when I return. Thanks for taking my dad hunting lurefisher he thought he was stuck out when his opening weekend hunt fell thru Deano saved the day thanks dude that was nice of you and james
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Big boy!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Back from the Ranch.We guided 5 kids 6 deer taken 4 does and 2 bucks. Nice of Mike Ambrose to donate the hunt for the 4-h kids from Needville. Found 6 more nice arrowheads. Nice Pig The "mayor" has there. Lurefisher,Barham and Sneaky need to come down with me this year.
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

yeh i will ,Looks like are friend flatnatuel born has some heat over here,be on the look out some one stole there crap now popoff arttist are getting him now and he is a Vet. to go figure.

Comment

Nice pig, I like that pattern on him.

Comment

yeh maybe i could have showed him as a spot.

Comment

thanks deano im not tryin to be an *** but someone stole my stuff then someone who has never met me calls me lazy.i guess all those crabbers r lazy too they leave there stuff floatin in the public water too.bad thing about it was it was a hunter that did it cause they left one of their deeks for us.i can understand i guess the deeks but y the new camo net?maybe its the economy now i understand y guys pay so much for private leases u cant trust your fellow man.lesson learned

Comment

Yeh pick your stuff up !lol

Comment

Originally posted by flat natural born View Post
                        thanks deano im not tryin to be an *** but someone stole my stuff then someone who has never met me calls me lazy.i guess all those crabbers r lazy too they leave there stuff floatin in the public water too.bad thing about it was it was a hunter that did it cause they left one of their deeks for us.i can understand i guess the deeks but y the new camo net?maybe its the economy now i understand y guys pay so much for private leases u cant trust your fellow man.lesson learned
                        I completely agree with you I'd be livid, pissed off ready to kick someones arse, Ive made the same mistake as you leaving my stuff on public land only to have it moved 400 yards down the bank and in the biggest birds nest you'd ever imagine! Us duck hunters are a funny breed. The bad thing is that you can't trust anyone anymore. People are so quick to take the easy road that sharing and cooperative team work have gone right out the window.

Don't take anything too seriously what people say on here I know he didn't mean anything by it or was trying to start any "drama".

As for the crabbers, we do participate in Crab Trap cleanups so please help us clean the bays during those two weeks that we're allocated each year or let us know which ones you'd like removed and we'll help remove them.

Comment

im good now.im kinda new to the internet i guess its hard to tell when someone is serious or just givin u a hard time

Comment

Take your stuff home ! how did you take that LOL

Comment

Originally posted by flat natural born View Post
                              im good now.im kinda new to the internet i guess its hard to tell when someone is serious or just givin u a hard time
                              Almost all the time people giving you a hard time or just joking around with you stuff can get out of line here and there but that's what the mods are here for to throw it right back in line...

Deano quit while your ahead bro

Comment

Working...
                              X