Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Coastal Jewelry's new signature pieces - IBC and BOI

FWE Angler's,
    Good afternoon and Happy New Year. Donna and I are starting of the New Year with two signature pieces that Donna made. Since we are IBC (Islander's by Choice) and some of you are BOI (Born on the Island) and we all love nautical items we though why not combine them into one. Let me know what you think, the Anchor is sterling silver and the letters are white gold. Retail is $ 145.00, but we are going to offer a 20% discount to all FWE member's. Starting on Monday, you can either go to www.gonecoastaljewelry.com and enter fishwestend in the coupon code during check out or come by the tournament next weekend. Either way, let me know your thoughts. We only had 4 made to see how people would respond.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	575091
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Nice! How much are the swievel bracelets? I'm interested in one.

Comment

Our Price: $395.00

Comment

It depends on the length you want, but for a 9" it is $ 255.00 (tax included). We also have one with weights on it, retail is $ 395.00, but with the FWE discount it is $ 342.00 (tax included). link below.

LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

For what? The swivel is $ 255.00 and the one with weights is $ 342.00 because it has more silver. Remember, support small business
          Originally posted by Gilbert View Post
          Our Price: $395.00
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

my girlfriends sisters and mom loved their earrings! thanks
            the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

That is great!

Originally posted by SUPER SPOOK View Post
              my girlfriends sisters and mom loved their earrings! thanks
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                For what? The swivel is $ 255.00 and the one with weights is $ 342.00 because it has more silver. Remember, support small business

I just copied and pasted the price of the swivel bracelet. If I wore jewelry, I would buy.

Comment

Nice Anchors and beautiful!! I don't live or was born on the Island but anyone that is or was what a great piece to be proud to wear.
                  Thanks for sharing!! My wife loved the Flip Flop necklace and ear bobs I bought for her BD.
                  "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Working...
                  X