pro players i cant stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pro players i cant stand

there is quite a few, but Luke Walton has to be right up there at the top, which makes me hate the lakers even more.. a very very very close second is John Stockton, man i hate that guy..
    Boats and hoes.

Yea Luke sucks...so does Kobe,Fisher,T.O, Dirk...man I could go on lol

Comment

Most are nothing but gang members and thugs nowadays (instead of whore mongers and drunks like it used to be), so I don't like any of them now-I used to like most of them (when they were whore mongers and drunks-you know-kinda like JT!!!! Gotta respect that.)!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I don't adhere to the notion that basketball is a sport, so I'll ignore that commotion. I think they're all worthless.

The only 2 players I can't stand are whiny little *&%$#es. T.O. and Chad Johnson. I won't call him by his ridiculous fake name.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

how about albert pujols, mark mcguire, and (this one ought stir up some $hit) the steroid shooting, lying, legend ROGER CLEMENS
          XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

I don't understand how anyone can hate Albert Pujols. Please elaborate. The guy is a classy ballplayer and an excellent human being. If you look at him objectively and not through the eyes of a poor Astros fan who is about to suffer through many more years of ignominious defeat, you've got to see that.
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

I met Albert once, he's a cool dude and does wonderful things with his foundation. www.pujolsfamilyfoundation.org Hard to hate him other than when he's blasting one off into orbit against the Astros.

Comment

I dont know what ignominious means, but like Charles Barkley says..It sounds pretty good to me.

Have yall seen the new Sammy Sosa look?
                Last edited by JT; November 19, 2009, 11:54 AM.

Comment

No JT-what is the new Sammy Sosa look?
                  "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
                    No JT-what is the new Sammy Sosa look?
                    Michael Jackson on Roids...

Comment

sorta looks like Moonpie.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                        I don't adhere to the notion that basketball is a sport, so I'll ignore that commotion. I think they're all worthless.

The only 2 players I can't stand are whiny little *&%$#es. T.O. and Chad Johnson. I won't call him by his ridiculous fake name.
                        How is it not a "sport"?

Comment

Fugly mofo. But rich as heck.

He does look like Michael "There's candy in my pocket, little boy" Jackson on steroids!

Comment

JT:

Moonpie resents (or resembles) that comment!!

Comment

Originally posted by coachlaw View Post
                              I don't understand how anyone can hate Albert Pujols. Please elaborate. The guy is a classy ballplayer and an excellent human being. If you look at him objectively and not through the eyes of a poor Astros fan who is about to suffer through many more years of ignominious defeat, you've got to see that.
                              he's got to be on the roids. I hate what baseball has become.
                              Maybe he's innocent. But he sure does raise some questions.
                              XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                              X