Crappie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crappie

Flapper and I hit up lake palestine on Saturday morning. Crappie bite was slow but we managed a few. Just a little early I think. Shouldn't be long though.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

That's enough to heat the grease!

Comment

Wtg flapper and wea

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

We had a good crappie trip this weekend on Lake Houston. Saturday caught 28, Sunday caught 47, sorry no pics my phone is at the bottom of the east fork.

Comment

Fun! I love a good hard crappie bite.

Comment

Nice going!!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Anytime I get enough crappie to fry is a good day. WTG!!!
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I need to haul my boat up from the beach house and go find the thump in the east fork since I can't find any fish in the bay.
                Have they started trolling in front of BJ's yet or is it still a little early for that?

Or has anybody been below the dam? If I remember correctly, they are pretty thick in the winter around the trailrace. I used to put in at Good Time's Marina and wear them out up inside the pipe gate near the concrete wall on the left.

Comment

Not suppose to keep and eat fish below the dam. It has been on the TPWD list for a couple of years due to some kind of spill.
                  Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I think it has the same advisory as the rest of Galveston Bay; don't eat more than 8 ounces in a month. Unless they changed that this year, I don't think it's a ban, just an advisory.

Comment

Working...
                    X