Bluffs Landing 11/14/09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bluffs Landing 11/14/09

Please don't forget to register for the hottest redfish series in Texas. Please visit www.xtremetournament.com today! If you click on the angler photo on the home page (Jeremy Turner - Team Blazer Bay), you will be directed to a secure payment site to register.

I would like to extend a special "THANK YOU" to all of the anglers for your support, patience and consideration. You are the best! I would also like to thank all of the tournament's fabulous sponsors...American Rodsmiths, Fishgillz Sunglasses, Midcoast Products, Angler Products, Brown Lures, TexasFishCast.com, Fish N Hunt Pro Gear, wadefishing.com, saltytexan.com, West End Anglers, and Rockstar Party Rentals! Thank you all for your support.

Congrats again to Team Sweeny Todd (Coleman Todd and Brett Sweeny) on a big win in Matagorda last month. Let's see if they can make it two in a row. Team Barton (Charlie & Jack Barton), Team Fight 'Em Fair (Robert Rathkamp and Josh Bryan), Team Illusion (David Pena and Hector Galvan) and Team D&D (Dane Dupuis & Mike Douglas) are just a few points behind the top spot. It's anybody's tournament....$10,000 CASH is up for grabs! Good luck to all of the anglers. I pray that you have a safe week pre-fishing and traveling.

Please do not forget to bring your Bridge Over Troubled Waters donation to the Friday night Captains Meeting. We will have collection bins set up to accept your donations...cash, dry cereal or crackers, canned fruits/ fruit juices, non perishable food items, cleaning supplies, office supplies, paper towels...anything that you feel led to donate! The Bridge is a great organization that provides for a lot of less fortunate families! Let's help them out!

If you have any questions, please contact me via email at jen@xtremetournament.com. I will be on the road this week, and email is the easiest and fastest way to reach me. Again, the website is www.xtremetournament.com. Thank you again, and I hope to see you all this weekend! Have a terrific week. Keep tight lines and rip 'em!

Regards,
    Captain Jen Green
X