Trying Something New

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying Something New

Heading down to Halls again.....surprise, surprise right, lol. Anyway I'm going to set out a minnow trap when we first get there and then we are going to hit the bass hard and heavy for a few hours. If we are able to catch some mud minnows in the trap we are going to take them to our crappie hole to see if the crappie like mud minnows. More to come later today.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Oh boy , live updates through the day , blow by blow accounts of the action , live news feed . Do you have a smart phone that can take pictures to send too ? That would be fun . Good luck !
    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Get'em BH!!!

I have always wanted to fish upper Halls for bass. I'll get my act together and get out there sometime.

Comment

Are you still at the ramp ? Drop your phone overboard ? No scintillating graphic accounts of reeling them in ? Too busy catching to keep us cabbage heads entertained I bet .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Naw I just never try and do live updates when the fish are biting......LOL
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Ok , but what were the results ? How did your experiment work ? A report , man , a report !

Comment

He posted it yesterday in the fresh water section Plugger. Take a deep breath.
              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ibtsoom View Post
                He posted it yesterday in the fresh water section Plugger. Take a deep breath.
                .. bluebird day in g-town and hard choices are to be made. Looks like playoff football wins the day.

Comment

I stayed ashore as well. The fish can rest easy for today anyway.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                  X