High tide @ Blockade runners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High tide @ Blockade runners

Went out this morning to see if I could catch anything.
    Got skunked.
    All I caught was a couple of small specks.

Sandy, I took this shot of the house about 10am. The water was a lot higher Sunday night.
    Blue water highway was underwater in between Key Largo and the beach Condo's.
    The road crews were using heavy equipment to clean off the road.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Thanks for checking Moonpie. Looks like we didn't lose anything. Big thanks to Mike for getting the lag bolts in and securing all the stuff.

Did you happen to notice if the pilings we tied up under the house were still there? Can't tell at all from the pic. - Sandy
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Here's a shot from another angle.
      I can see some boards up under the house. Didn't see anything floating loose.
      West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Looks like it's all still there. Good news for sure. Thanks again Bro.
        From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Sandy, first of all the place is looking GREAT. Secondly, damn I have never seen the water that high before. Looking forward to coming by and seeing you soon.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Damn, the Gator-Tail would love those tides
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Thanks for the pics and report Moonpie!!! Cool.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Now that I have the Yak I might actually make it out there one day!!

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
                  Now that I have the Yak I might actually make it out there one day!!
                  If you see me out there just waive I've tossed Yan's yak on the boat makes it nice to take a break and drink a bear while 35 horses push you through the water as opposed to two arms
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                  X