Halls 1/18/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halls 1/18/2014

Well it wasn't the best day for me yesterday. Couldn't catch any mud minnows, couldn't get the crappie to bite and then the young guys showed up the ole man. Nick and Brett had a great day fishing, I had a good day but not my best from a fish count standpoint. It would have been a great day, but some Triple A A-hole decided to cut one of the tires on my truck while we were fishing. Oh well, what goes around comes around so he will get his someday. We caught close to 20 bass all told but most were caught by Brett and Nick. The average size of the bass we caught was close to 2lbs so it was a great day from a size standpoint. The hit Spinnerbaits, Creature Baits and Jigs all about the same, it just seemed like what ever you hit them on the head with is what they tried to eat. Here are a couple of the better bass from the day, Nick's was pushing hard on 3lbs and Brett's was well over 2lbs.
    Attached Files
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice day! Sorry about your tire.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
    "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
      Nice day! Sorry about your tire.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
      Yea the tire deal makes no sense to me. We were the first ones there yesterday morning and I backed the truck and trailer back as far as it would go out of the way. Guess we will just start going over to the camp and launching, I just don't like their ramp as much as the public ramp. Guess it is better than have chit happen to your truck and trailer. Have half a mind to go pack it in the same spot and sit some where and wait to see if the A-hole comes back. I got something I'd like him to meet.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice report Derek. So, was the public ramp the one next to 2004??
        I can't understand why someone would cut tires....Kara to them.

Comment

Yes it was the ramp right next to 2004. I didn't tell about the two guy and girl that showed up while we were changing the tire. They jumped out of their jeep and broke out some clay pigeons and started shooting. If they would have started that 30 minutes sooner they would have been peppering the heck out of us up the bayou. Worse day ever, I even almost poked myself in the eye with a tree branch. Luck I was wearing glasses and it just poked my cheek pretty good.

Oh, but everyone that passed us in a boat were really nice and slowed down long before and didn't get back on it until well past us. So from that department it was a really good day.

Comment

Nice catching Derek....sure stinks bout your tire. That's why when we always go out to the camp we used the other ramp..

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

You saying it was the ramp at 2004 and Chocolate Bayou under the bridge ? That's insane . What a jerk . Tough day getting eye poked , tire slashed , out fished . Next time has to be better . Yeah , I bet you'd love to catch the creep in the act , especially with those two beefy boys with you . Oh look , I already have my tire iron out to change my tire .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Halls bayou

Comment

What in the hell is the purpose of slashing a tire? I guess I could see if it was some douche that stole your girl or something, but just to slash a tire for the fun of it doesn't seem like much fun to me.

Comment

Geez Derek, WTH would anyone do that-just stinks.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Man what a sorry mofo!! Karma will get his arse

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks guys for the understand and the dude had better hope karma getting him and not me. Karma will likely be just a little easier on him than I will be..... Really takes a POS Coward to pull that off, a real man would have met me face to face if they had a problem and then we could have worked it out like men.

Sorry, if you can't tell, I'm still just a little fired up about this deal.

Comment

More of a shame that we live in a world where ya have to feel that anger.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
                            Thanks guys for the understand and the dude had better hope karma getting him and not me. Karma will likely be just a little easier on him than I will be..... Really takes a POS Coward to pull that off, a real man would have met me face to face if they had a problem and then we could have worked it out like men.

Sorry, if you can't tell, I'm still just a little fired up about this deal.
                            I dont blame ya derek !! What an assho

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by walkinwader View Post
                              More of a shame that we live in a world where ya have to feel that anger.

Yes sir that is a fact!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X