Newbie (where to fish)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie (where to fish)

How ya doing guys, i been fishing for awhile now but for some reason i just keep going back to the same places every year and usually i stop fishing for the winter but i want to change that. I was wondering if anyone could help me out and tell me where there is some good places that i can wade fish. The thing is i dont have a boat and i want a place where i can drive to so i can wade fish. It would be very helpful if ya can tell me some places... thank you

Danas Cove and Sportsmans Road are 2 of the best winter time walk in spots that I know of. Danas Cove is my favorite of the two. Danas is located by the Galveston State Park.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

you can wade around offats bayou, just careful cause it gets deep.

Comment

Welcome to the site.
        The shoreline too the left of the TX city dike is a good place.
        Boyds bait camp is still in operation if you should need any thing
        Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
          Danas Cove and Sportsmans Road are 2 of the best winter time walk in spots that I know of. Danas Cove is my favorite of the two. Danas is located by the Galveston State Park.

AQUA PIMP
          What he said.......Welcome!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

thank you im very happy to join ya on this site... ya are very helpful... two morw questions...are danas cove and sportsman road marshes? and what have ya actually caught there?

Comment

Go to the end of Sportsman's Rd and you can walk out into the bay or back into the marsh and fish both. You can catch reds, trout and flounder.
                Dana's is a cove and is similar.
                sigpic
                Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

there steering you right .Welcome
                  10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

What side of town do you live on?

Comment

So once you hit the end of sportsman road... and i start going into the water how far do i have to walk before i hit some marshes?

Comment

Originally posted by TTU FISHERMAN View Post
                        So once you hit the end of sportsman road... and i start going into the water how far do i have to walk before i hit some marshes?
                        2 feet if that... You'll be driving along the marsh as your driving down Sportsman (8 Mile RD)
                        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by TTU FISHERMAN View Post
                          Right there. Jumbile cove is also good. Seabrook is a very good winter spot if you don't like to drive that far every time.

Comment

welcome aboard
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

There are lots of walk in places on the west end. Everyone pretty much mentioned all the ones I like. Are you going to be home for winter break? I go to Tech as well, if your around this dec let me know and I can show you a few places.

Comment

Working...
                              X