Cold Pass Circus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Pass Circus

I took out 6 folks from orange county california yesterday in and around cold pass. They were relatives of my wife's coworker/friend that has shared an office together for the past 7 years. They were coming off a cruise out of galveston and spent the day with us out at treasure island.

No keepers, but they had fun catching many rat reds and undersized flounder. They are all vietnamese descent and were taking a ton of pictures. When one of them caught a sting ray and I was handling it to get it unhooked,i felt like a kardashian with ask the flashes and shutter clicking.

It was a really fun time sharing my favorite hobby. A lot of work, but fun.

Best yet was that we finished the day with good chow st the west end.

Way to pick up some fish

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like a memorable day for those folk . Tip of the hat to you for showing foreigners - anyone not from Texas - hospitality that Texans are known for . A boating / fishing trip with sightseeing on a Texas bay system is something they will never forget .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Good deal, always good to put others from out of town on fish, good times!!!

Comment

Sounds like a nice day.

Comment

Nice going Greg! Can I have your autograph?
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

WTG!
              the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

Working...
              X