Sunday 11/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday 11/15

will be a paddle day for me. Yan, whats your game plan dude?
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Careful of any fronts pushing through Monte. Check weather before heading out
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I am going to walk in to my redfish hole since the weather is questionable. I will most likely be yakking Seabrook the next Sunday.

Comment

Thinking about hitting it up in the morning. I have to get a presentation ready for Monday, so I'll be leaving by 10am or so. Lets hit it up!

Comment

Yan and I gave it hell,but it was pretty slow...except for the wind. I had a good time Yan, lets do it again soon. Ended the day with 2 flounder and 1 trout, all on pimp purple paddle tails.
          Don't be a Nancy!
          If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

For sure, good times. I'm still pissed at that one nice speck that threw the hook after giving me a good look at her.

Comment

Hey MJ, I met a friend of yours this weekend, nice guy. If I remember correctly his name is John. I remember seing him in the TKF forum, were he stabed a flounder. You know if he has a username here in this site? I am going to see if we can go out to fish one day.

If I am not mistaken you and I fished around the same area this weekend, but I fished on saturday. I posted report under west bay.

Comment

Yeah, Dr. Lomonaco is definentely one cool dude. That gigging trip was last year when he went and forgot the gig, so he had to go at 'em with the knife.

He's not on this site, but I'll try to recruit him sometime.

Comment

LOL, he said he was thinking about joining. Did you launch from his jouse sunday. He actually told me I can get in touch with him and he will let me launch. If you did fish around there, then we did fish the same water system.

Comment

Working...
                  X