Duck Hunting West Bay Tomorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duck Hunting West Bay Tomorrow...

I'm going out tomorrow. I have 1 spot open! If you'd like to go call me or send me a PM; I'll be launching out of Harbor Walk.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

let me know if u c any free rangin deeks mine got away

Comment

Wish I could bro thanks for the invite.... Been gone deer huntin I don't wanna freak mama out!! Lol
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Did you get any ducks??? Thanks for the phone call.... j/k.. I worked Fri and Sat and had to take care of some stuff Sunday anyways..

Comment

Yeah we were in a good spot, not a lot of hunting pressure and not a lot of ducks! We should have had 1 limit but ended up coming back with 3. 2 Teal and 1 heck I forgot we let Yan take the birds home... let me post the photo... Yan didn't send me the shot of him & Sadie. He sent me the photo of me so maybe he can post one up as well.

Comment

Photo

Here you go. Oh it was a Gadwall hen
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's the other shot. Just felt kind of like cheating, trading the birds off for pics so it looks like I shot them all myself.

Duck ninja!

<--- This is about how our shooting was. I have to laugh at it now, 9 shots going off and a pair of hovering ducks flying away from 25 yards without losing a single feather

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                Here's the other shot. Just felt kind of like cheating, trading the birds off for pics so it looks like I shot them all myself.

Duck ninja!

<--- This is about how our shooting was. I have to laugh at it now, 9 shots going off and a pair of hovering ducks flying away from 25 yards without losing a single feather
                Apparently Cody never fired Yan... I realized I was using blanks 1/2 way through

Comment

Apparently Cody never fired Yan
                  Suuuurrrre he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                  X