congrats Steve_A and aaron

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats Steve_A and aaron

they took first place in a galveston fishing tourney today. give us a report steve!!
    michelle

Way to go!

Comment

way to go guys
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Allright
        10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

WTG Guys! Nicely done!
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Great job Fellas! Tell us about it!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Congrats guys... We are waiting to hear all about it......

Comment

Thanks everyone, pre-fishing on Thursday and yesterday has been awesome, just plain stupid. Couldn't have been any better with the numbers and size of fish we found. We were mostly fishing drains on the outgoing tide. Thursday at our first stop, I went one way, Aaron went the other and when I picked him up, he said if he made 40 cast, he had 40 blowups. Most of the fish there were running from 2-3.5 lbs. Second stop, we fished for an hour, caught four trout on dark bass assassins that averaged four pounds, and then we left the area. That pretty much made our decision on where to start Saturday morning and we had a back-up area close by. Mid-day Thursday the tide stopped and so did the bite. We looked around at a few other areas and once the tide started coming back in, the drains were on again. It was fish after fish, up to four pounds, just plain freaking stupid. Saturday morning started with a wake-up call at 1:30 from Aaron in my driveway, i had slept right thru my alarm clock. Launched at 4 AM, starting fishing at 5. The blood sucking mosquitoes were out in full force and afer about 45 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore and I had to go back to the boat for some OFF. Once the sun came up, they did disappear. For some reason we couldn't get a top water bite going and switched over the bass assassins. Aaron caught the first two fish, 3 & 3.5 lbs. and brought them back to the boat to place in the livewell. This was a live fish weighin. Shortly later I had a 4 lber that went into the well. None of those fish made the cut. We kept upgrading all morning, must of released 6 trout that were 4-4.5 lbs. It was one of the best days I ever had, bait was everywhere, slicks were popping up, we never moved the entire time. Our bite shut down at 10, which was about the end of the tide movement. Ended up with three trout that total 15 pounds, all alive thanks to the O2 system that I had bought from Texxan1. My day didn't end there, when I got home at 5:30, I had an unexpected bonus check from work in the mail. Heck, the way my luck had been rolling all day, might as well go play poker at a friends house, and I won some money there too. Anyways, it was a great day, really enjoyed fishing with Aaron, who I think is one of the best fisherman in this area.

Comment

Dang dude......go buy a lottery ticket! Great job guys!
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Yes, lotto ticket

Comment

Nice report and you have to love days like that. They do not come by very often, so cherish it!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Congrats guys. Great Job!
                        TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Excellent report! Congrats again!

Comment

great job fellas good report too
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Good job steve sorry I couldn't give yall any competition... Aaron is a great guy and an excellent fisherman...

Comment

Working...
                              X