Blockade Runner Saturday night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blockade Runner Saturday night...

I went to the camp to help Sandy and Mike with the Ghost Camp. I got to the docks at 9pm and waited on Sandy. I finally called him and he was helping a couple of guys who was having some trouble with their boat. He ended up towing them back to the docks. Good job Sandy.

I called Sandy up on the way out and him and Mike set out the lights, so they would be going when I got there. As Sandy and I motored up to the camp, I could see the fish popping the surface.
    "It's on like donkey cong!" shouted Mike. Boy, howdy was it! I jumped out and got started nailing the trout. The watger was clear enough to see the trout come up and take your bait. We saw some nice sized shadows cutting thru the water and the were pushing up some very nice, large shrimp from the depths.

Between the 3 of us, we must have caught 60 or more trout with atleast half of them being keepers. The largest trout was in the 20inch range. Saw a few shadows that were bigger than that.

We fished for about 3 hours or so and left them biting when we went to bed. It was a great night and it was some of the best night fishing I have done in quite some time...Vic

great report! wish i had that kind of action every day

Comment

great report thank you
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice time at the camp.good catching
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Yep! It was on for sure. Pumpkin seed chartruse was the ticket for me.
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

White mini sparkle beetles tandem rigged did it for me. 2 at a time is fun!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Thanks for the report-fun fishing!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the report !! Sounds like high voltage fishing !!
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                X