Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 Jello Shooters!

Go to the store, grab favorite Jell-o.

Boil water as directed, instead of adding "Cold Water" add ur favorite spirit (EVERCLEAR WORKS WELL)

Let sit in fridge for a good 4-6 hours in small cups on a tray, remove and serve at party...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

I like this recipe!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

O yaa lol.. We had a little get together at my place the other week and made about 200..only thing is we should've made more!

Comment

When in doubt... always get 10X more than you'll need!

Comment

Oh man, jello shots. Used to make them with half water / half everclear and pour them into little dixie cups. You could eat 4 in a few minutes and finish your drinking before it even hits you! Then look out after that!

Here are a few things I figured out on the way.

-use half water and half liquor because it helps them set. Boil the water and add the jello and stir to dissolve. Then put the pot in a sink with cold water to cool down BEFORE you add the liquor. If you add the liquor to boiling water, it will boil off the alcohol (alcohol boils at a colder temp than water) and reduce the content in the shot

-Cool them in the freezer. They will set faster, and be more firm.

-Be careful, the 50% everclear jello shots were brutal. Many people would eat them expecting a tasty shot, but it is really just an alcohol delivery method. We won't revoke your man card for using a chaser here.

-Eat them in a night or two. If you leave them in the freezer/fridge, the alcohol will slowly evaporate and weaken them in a few days.

Comment

Man Milkjug you are the jello shot guru lol.. Thanks for the tips, gonna be making some this weekend and will be sure to follow your instructions.

Comment

LMAO...... Alex won't be fishing the next day for sure. My Trout holes will be safe.

I don't think I have ever seen a recipe thread with ever this many reply's, must be good!

AQUA PIMP
              Last edited by aqua pimp; October 30, 2008, 02:18 AM.
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

I know this is an old thread but...

Use Jerimiah Weed lemonade vodka with Black Cherry AND Strawberry jello. AWESOME.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrschasintail View Post
                  I know this is an old thread but...

Use Jerimiah Weed lemonade vodka with Black Cherry AND Strawberry jello. AWESOME.
                  Sounds good

Comment

Freaking awesome...I will give it a shot, pun intended.
                    Man Yan, you fuking know a lot of shiet!
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
                    Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

cant stop the college flashbacks...make'em stop. oh no here comes the funnel flashbacks.
                      oh please make them stop....

Comment

Working...
                      X