Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Though I had a saddleblanket

Sure fooled me

Got into a whole school of 'em in the GSC. One every cast. They definentely are cool looking, and put up a hard fight. Very trippy how those ribbonfish can swim backwards. I'd have it hanging vertically with the head out of the water, and it would dive back down in reverse! Out of a few, these are the biggest ones I've caught, but I know they get a lot larger. Too bad it ain't kingfish season.

Chip eats those.

Comment

Originally posted by FP10 View Post
      Chip eats those.
      Give it to Jeremy.....He'll eat anything!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

man when i was a youngster me and a freind used to throw spec rigs and fill the ice chest for a charter boat captian when we spent summer in pot a....some times he would give us cash or best of all take us out deep sea fishing.....all for some ribbion fish.great bait........sushi....i'll pass.....they could make a nice belt
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Sweet, that happen to me not to long ago. Got into a school of them and it was on
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

They taste like chicken.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Man those things thrive at the surfside jetties. I caught a few trout this summer that had them curled up in their stomachs..

Comment

Cool looking fish and I might eat one after I see you eat it.
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Mean teeth!! Cant tell you how many times I've been bitten by those things.
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Fun & a pain to catch but they make great bait.
                    Just mind over matter, if you don't mind it don't matter. If it matters you better mind!

Comment

man if you ever want to get rid of a some lures in january go to moses lake a little bit past the sunken ship or shrimp boat, and work the lures almost as fast as you can. i guarantee you will catch them untill u are tired of them.

Comment

Working...
                      X