rolled gunnel boats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rolled gunnel boats

I run a 92 kenner 18 and want to upgrade to a newer boat. I like the boat and momma likes the high sides so the kids don't roll overboard. It doesn't run skinny, but breaks 40mph. I want to maintain or improve speed and draft.

What other similar boats are out there that will fit a meager budget? Under 10k for a used boat.

Thanks,
    Scott
    "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Scott,
    There is a Boston Whaler with a merc for sale down the street. Don't know much about it, but it does look like it needs a little TLC. Do you want me to talk to the guy who is selling it?
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

http://www.fishwestend.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3757

There's a Blue Wave just posted FOR SALE
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

He saw that one....He is a buddy of ours and it is a great boat, but runs kinda deep.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Dude, he said "Rolled"!

If DBarham or Lurefisher hear the word "Rolled" they'll be all over this post!!!

"Pass it over to me." Country Joe & The Fish.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Working...
          X