About to do surgery!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About to do surgery!!

I'm about to drop the lower unit to replace the water pump and try to fix my (lower) motor mount. Anyone feel like coming by in a little while to give me a hand lowering the lower unit? I'll supply the beer, I just need an extra hand to get this thing off without screwing anything up....it'll be off for a few days so you can bail just after the operation.
    I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

I can help you. Would you rather wait until tomorrow when there's more daylight? What area do you live in?

Comment

I'm in Pasadena.....Fairmont and Allen Genoa. All I want to do today is just drop the lower unit. I may want to do several things to it in the next few days after I get it off.

Comment

Send me a pm with your address and phone number and I'll come right over.

Comment

Originally posted by Bokey View Post
          Send me a pm with your address and phone number and I'll come right over.
          Sent!!

Comment

good luck wish I could help I am covered up with work
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

Not working on the boat until Thursday........just got an invite to fish tomorrow!! It's gonna be me and Bokey on his boat in Trinity tomorrow!!

Comment

If you were married I would say you had a code thing going on....

ummmmh, I'm working on the boat hun! I can't fish for a week. I have someone from FWE coming to help me... Yeah right!

Let us know how the fishing goes. I bet the birds will be working and the fish be biting.

Comment

Looks like 007 threw the bait out and caught something. nice catch. Good luck in trinity!!!
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Cool deal on the fishin'. I know you want to get the boat taken care of. I'll be in the area on Tuesday around 5pm or so.
                    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Always here to help you Mike you have my number ,but i dont think your phone will call mine anymore for some reason.Good luck fishing.
                      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I get off today.will be off 7 days.Will be working on my Shoalwater.But can come by oneday.

Comment

Thanks guys!! I went fishin with Bokey today and had some decent luck!

Comment

Working...
                          X