Saints versus FP10's Bucs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints versus FP10's Bucs

Bucs are playing a better brand of football and Saints are plagued with injury. Waddya'll think about this game?
    Last edited by coachlaw; November 18, 2009, 01:01 AM.
    From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

I think the Saints will win with no problems at all...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

saints seem too be the team to beat. i pick the saints
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Saints will win. Bucs are playing respectable ball though so it shouldn't be a blowout.

Comment

Saints by 20.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Guys, I think it'll be a lot closer than that. Like I said, PLAGUED with injuries!
            From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

UT will kick atm butt.

The Longhorns are "Saints" in my book!!! Sorry FP 10.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Sandy, you have not confidence in our boys. Saints by 20.
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

It's not confidence I lack. All the games I said would be close have been close. It's just that the defense has been so beat up, with Tracy Porter out this week along with the others, I think Tampa will actually score some TDs.

Comment

In case you have not noticed since we put in Freeman we have been scoring. If it wasn't for that bs call before the half or the stupid mental mistakes by the defense with a minute to go Freeman would be 2-0. He has led the team back from behind in the 4th quarter now in both games. Another year or 2 and we will be back on top of the NFC South!!

Comment

Tomorrow is the big day!!

Comment

Who dat
                        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Say they gunna beat Coach's saints ,Im going to go with FP10 on this one!
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

ouch, lol. Didn't see that coming. I really thought it would be closer.

Comment

See if i ever take your side again LOL
                              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X