• 10/20/08 report

Weather: Clear
    wind: Very light southeast
    Water temp: Mid 70's
    Tides: 1' above normal
    Bays: Calm
    Clarity: Green with 2' visibility

Report:

Started off in a cove early this morning looking for a big fish on top but no luck today. This morning with no wind and no ripples I had a hard time getting them to go for the surface baits. I did down size to a Super Sppok jr (bone) and we ended up sratching out 7 Trout to 19". Moved over to a mid bay reef where we found some nice Trout to 20" in 3 to 5' of water. Keyed in on slicks and jumping Mullet. Trout were caught on Plum Assassins and bone colored Devil Eyes. 3rd stop was a reef over in Chocolate where the action continued, I hooked up with 4 or 5 Trout right away. The water looked good just about everywhere we went today, plenty of bait everywhere. Off the water at 2pm with 2 limits.

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Nice report Aqua... as always your on the fish!
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Man your killin me! So are you not really seeing any debris anymore? Gotta convince my dad to let me run the bluewave this weekend

Comment

Thanks for the report. Hope all this catching holds out until Friday. I'll be roaming West all next week, or soon as I get on long change.
        Don't be a Nancy!
        If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Another nice trip,Congrats
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Way to go AP, Good job.

FishBone

Comment

Solid!

(how many words are required to not have too short of a post??)

Comment

Nice!

Can't wait to get finished at house fixing stuff so I can get out there also-very nice report Greg.

Thanks!
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
                  Solid!

(how many words are required to not have too short of a post??)

I dunno but I'm changing it down to 2-3 its set to high right now...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                  X