Halls 3/1/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halls 3/1/2014

Well the wind made it really tough on us Saturday. The spots I had been catching bass were so wind blown that we gave up trying and headed to where we had some protection from the wind. The bass seemed to be a little picky, but we were able to put a dozen or so in the boat. The highlight of the day was my daughter-in-law Alex catching her personal best bass.

video, sharing, camera phone, video phone, free, upload

I was thinking about going to Clear Creek on Sunday to practice for an upcoming tourney, but with the winds decided to stay home. I played around with my video editor and came up with this for the jigs I designed for Norris Custom Jigs. Yes a few fell for the new Texas Craw on Halls Saturday. Here is the video, let me know what you think.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice job!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Nice video Derek

Comment

WTG !
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks guys!!!

Now if we can just get this weather to claim down some. Got a tournament on Clear Creek on the 15 and with the water temps swinging more than 10 degrees back and forth it really makes it tough to stay on the bass.
          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
          X