Prop Repairer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prop Repairer?

Any one have any recommendations to a good S/S prop repairer? I bent my prop last wknd and the new one is in the mail.. sucks that it won't get in till next tuesday.. but anyways... i'd like to get the old one repaired so i can keep it as a back up...

Baumann Marine-best in Houston-you should have called them first before ordering a new prop. Here's their website link:

"Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

We took ours to baumann last year and they did a good job.

Comment

IMHO, Bauman. They have worked on several of my props in the past and done an excellent job. It normally only takes them 1-2 days to have it completed.
        Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

thanks for the info guys.. i'll be heading their way!

Comment

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
            you should have called them first before ordering a new prop.
            Yeah, i should have asked you guys first!

Comment

Originally posted by slyell View Post
              Any one have any recommendations to a good S/S prop repairer? I bent my prop last wknd and the new one is in the mail.. sucks that it won't get in till next tuesday.. but anyways... i'd like to get the old one repaired so i can keep it as a back up...

Dang good Idea, you never know when a spare will come in handy.
              A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Originally posted by Williep View Post
                Dang good Idea, you never know when a spare will come in handy.
                Ain't that the truth!!
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Just dropped it off... hopefully it will be done tomorrow and i can hit up da water!!!!!!!! Thanks again.

I ordered my prop from a company in Delaware, Shorts Marine off of ebay.. almost 50% off the price compared w/ the reg price anywhere else and they throw in a free hub kit.

Comment

Let us know if Shorts is a rip off (I don't trust Ebay stuff). They're cheaper than Baumann?
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I didnt ask Baumann what the cost the same prop new would be, they're fixing the old prop for $77. i'll let yall know tue what the new one i ordered looks like.. im always weary of ebay too... but we'll c.

Comment

Louie will fix you up. I've know him for 20 years.
                        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                          Louie will fix you up. I've know him for 20 years.

We talked about you the other day Mike.
                          A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

I am very impressed with the service at Baumann's... One day turn around and the prop is looking like new!!!! All i gotta say is they did an excellent job and i will be going to them again. thanks for the referral guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X