Lost one in the gulf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost one in the gulf

I wanted to share this post posted on MMT to remind those that life is so very fragile and things can happen in an instant.

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

The water we love can give so much at times and take us the next minute..prayers for him and family.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

sad deal.
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Scary story, my prayers go out to all involved.

Comment

Very sad. Diving is just as potentially dangerous as it is fun. Prayers to him and his family and friends.
          Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Sorry to hear this, prayers sent to the family. The only good thing(?) about this was that he was doing something that he loved. Unfortunately, when you are in a perilous situation, as he was, even though you have done it many times, you get no "do overs"...especially in the Gulf of Mexico.

Comment

Sad. Prayers for all involved.

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
              "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

How sad. Prayers to Mike's Family and Friends.
                "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Aweful sad . Won't catch me diving . Plenty of ways to kill myself inshore .
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sad story. These guys did all they could to try and save thier friend.
                    I can't even imagine how bad they felt.
                    Prayers to all of them.

Comment

I pray each of you have a happy, healthy life full of sea borne adventures. I pray peace for all involved with that terrible accident.

Jyc
                      "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Working...
                      X