SLP Red

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLP Red

SLP is quite a different place post-Ike. Found alot of nervous bait at the cut that runs S. of that island and drains into the pass and got this rainy red.

Going....

Going....

Gone

Nice job!!!!

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice I know that area
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice red,Congrats
        NK
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

We were in that area Sunday to do some work on Coach's camp and there was bait everywhere. Did a little fishing but, nothing to show for it. Nice catch!!
          I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Very Nice

Nice Red...I hope to see more like that these next few months.
            Fish it Up,

Cypress Yaker

** Toss me a Cold Land Shark and give me a Hammock....Im all good !! **

Comment

Nice catch milky!

Comment

Originally posted by Unclehandy View Post
                Nice catch milky!
                It was 5 months ago.
                I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Originally posted by 007 View Post
                  It was 5 months ago.

lol....I had to check the date when I saw the pics of him fishing in shorts in the rain. Water is still cold to be doing that.

Comment

LOL, thanks ya'll. I think that may have been the last red I caught on an arti

I've been leaving the waders at home the last few trips out, but I may break them out if the front really cools things off.

Comment

Nice MJ. Goodway to brave the conditions.
                      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

That is a pretty red MJ!
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice red! I hope to get down that way in my Yak this weekend, any advice?
                          Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Might be kind of rough with the front coming in tonight. Never had too much luck right after fronts. Sunday will probably be a nicer day than Sat. to fish.

Cold Pass / Titlum Tatlum is protected well from a N. wind. Plus you can go hang out at Blockade Runners and drink their beer if the bite is slow . They pull in a lot of flounder from around there.
                            Try a slow retrieve in deeper water and you could find some.

Comment

My real goal is to be at Blockage Runners for the Flag Raising, but wanted to wet a line along the way....

Thanks for the advice, might bump into sometime down that way.
                              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                              X