• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Bell Sea Salt Caramel

Damn good!!!

Holy crap that sounds good!
    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

I saw the add the other day, gonna have to waver from my favs and try it.

Comment

Guess I'd better try some!

Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life.
        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

I drove 100+ miles to Brenham so my little nephew could experience the creamery tour. We got there and there were no tours today.

He is four and didn't know any different. He enjoyed a big cup of Red Velvet Cake ice cream while wearing the folded paper Blue Bell hat. I cautiously (lactose intolerant) enjoyed a delicious cup of the Sea Salt Caramel.

I still owe him that tour and have an excuse to go back.

Comment

Sounds good. I am a member of the BBC Club.
            You can join for free and print out $1 off coupons.
            Here is the Home Page.

Comment

Given the name i wouldn't think it would be that great...sea salt ? But , hey , i trust your taste buds .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                Given the name i wouldn't think it would be that great...sea salt ? But , hey , i trust your taste buds .
                Salt is a flavor enhancer.

You ever see someone put salt on a slice of grapefruit or watermelon? There a pinch of salt in homemade chocolate chip cookies. Hell, there is even saltwater taffy......and best of all, some Scotches from the west coast of Scotland have a hint of salt from the years of seaside aging.
                Last edited by buoy37; March 9, 2014, 10:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                  I drove 100+ miles to Brenham so my little nephew could experience the creamery tour. We got there and there were no tours today.

He is four and didn't know any different. He enjoyed a big cup of Red Velvet Cake ice cream while wearing the folded paper Blue Bell hat. I cautiously (lactose intolerant) enjoyed a delicious cup of the Sea Salt Caramel.

I still owe him that tour and have an excuse to go back.
                  My dad has been at Blue Bell for over 25 years... Lemme know when you go back he may be able to pull some strings.
                  Karma's a beach.

Comment

OK , Buoy , I'm convinced . Dang , Express , lucky childhood .
                    GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                      OK , Buoy , I'm convinced . Dang , Express , lucky childhood .
                      lol it has nothing to do with me weighing 240.lol
                      Karma's a beach.

Comment

Originally posted by Xpress89 View Post
                        My dad has been at Blue Bell for over 25 years... Lemme know when you go back he may be able to pull some strings.
                        Oooh! I've never done the tour before!
                        "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Dang Bouy, your food and drinking post just make me fatter and drunker....keep em coming
                          I've driven by Blue Bell 20+ times in the last few years and never stopped, truth is im to scared i couldn't stop my self from eating everything they have...

Comment

I found the blue bell sea salt caramel
                            at Krogers, it now my favorite blue bell
                            flavor

Comment

Buoy, you suck man.. You forced me to go out and buy it and eat half the tub. All your fault man.
                              Contributing to the delinquency of a fat man - you should be ashamed of yourself.
                              Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Working...
                              X