Pooping at work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pooping at work

I was laughing pretty hard at this one...

poop, work, toilet, fart, shart, turd, burglar, feces, pee, urine, workplace, coworker, crop dusting, machine gun, bathroom, restroom, urinal, dump, crap, turtle head, escapee, constipation, diarrhea
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

After working at the same place for 12 years.........I guess I am an OOTCP veteran

Comment

I have associates that are now renamed!!! Great info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I do not have that problem. I can go anywhere if I got to.
        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Well , I learned a lot . Recently a friend mentioned " crop dusting ". I had no idea and needed an explanation . Thank you for the informative public service guide to pooping at work .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I keep a map of "safe havens" in the vehicle when driving around Houston...I have the west and northwest side covered, most of south. If I go east I just keep driving...
            sigpic

Comment

I feel very uncomfortable in a one holer room that has a large footprint of say 10'x10' (like the Chevron at 61st and Stewart Rd.). There's a feeling of vunerability, from turd burglers pulling at the door, in such a large space.

That's the location I use if I have an especially noxious package to pass. Be warned.
              At his baptism, Sam Houston was told his sins were washed away. He reportedly replied, “I pity the fish downstream.” - Nov. 19, 1854 - Independence, Texas

Comment

Originally posted by buoy37 View Post
                After working at the same place for 12 years.........I guess I am an OOTCP veteran
                im going on 13 at work...i right there with ya buddy

Comment

Camo cough. Lol..reminds of the 30 second coughing lady another story.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
                  I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Really made me laugh. We have a two holer at work and an ethnically diverse work force. We need to post rules and put this video on loop in the break area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    "Shut up and jerk your croaker" - James Fox

Comment

Working...
                    X