11-18

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11-18

Couldn’t help it, with the wind being 0-5 mph I had to play hooky yesterday, fished all around chocolate area, lots of birds working but mostly dinks… did manage to get 6 keepers to 17” but it was hard due to the lack of tide movement and water was WAY out… but water looked great for the most part, and any day fishing is better than being at work… oh ya went to oyster lump to look and that was the only place that had muddy looking water that I saw all day… ( just in case anyone was wondering )
    Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

I'm sitting in my office hating on you for playing hookie while I couldn't...good job
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the report , especially the water level and clarity. Info we can use. Got some fish, congratulations !!
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Sounds like yall had a great time. I cant wait for the holidays to gt here so i can take some time off!

Comment

Thanks for the report-good info and concise.
          Thanks.
          "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Yep that lump can be good ,nice fishing Mickey!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice catching,congrats
              Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report!
                Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Thanks for the report. Yes the water was way out, I jumped in for an evening wade in our cove and I could have walked halfway into the bay before I went under.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Oyster Lump?

Where is Oyster Lump?

I may know the spot already, just not by the name.

Comment

Originally posted by bouy37 View Post
                      Where is Oyster Lump?

I may know the spot already, just not by the name.
                      near mud cut towards SLP
                      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Working...
                        X