Horns VS Jayhawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horns VS Jayhawks

How many points will the Horns beat the Jayhawks by?

My guess is 21, because of Mangione is on the ropes per articles I read today, so that oughta make them even more screwed up in Lawrence Saturday.
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

He's on the ropes for losing and supposedly physical contact with a player he was mad at. I heard he thought the kid was a brisket...
    sigpic

Comment

I would imagine 30+....esp with all the turmoil up there. It depends how bad Mack wants to put it on them because he "popped off" a few years ago about the refs screwing them vs Texas. he also vote BLOW U over Texas that hurt getting into the BCS title game like they deserved.

and he was a bud of and on stoops staff at BLOW U.

nice looking guy though, dont you think?
      Attached Files

Comment

There are only 2 coaches in the big 12 that didn't play football. Can you believe he was one of them haha

Comment

can you say BLOW OUT
          Attached Files
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

the world just wouldnt be complete without cocky t-sips. gotta love em
            XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

We have the right to be this year-"should go all the way"-as quoted by Chris Berman. Hope atm wins against Baylor-that may appease the aggies so they play like normal for UT game (by normal, I mean lose!).

Go Horns!!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Horns by 24
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

this place needs vbookie

Comment

hahaha...It all balances out in the world. You see,

For every championship caliber team = The University of Texas
                    you have a doormat = atm aggy

Comment

Why is it every time someone post something about the horns, they aggies get drug into it??? I thought UT and OU were a bigger rivarly?

I think everyone knows UT is a better team then TAMU, so why do we keep taking about it?
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Need some cheese to go with that Cabernet? They both are, but everybody hates ou and we all know the aggies are more fun and better folks than any sooner, so we enjoy the rivalry and have comfort in knowing that an aggie is much better than a sooner.

Comment

Working...
                        X